Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Weekly indulgence

So I made it a goal a few months ago to lose my Applebee's ten. For those of you that don't know what that is, it is the goodies I gained just by working at Applebee's for the last 4 years!!!! So I have been going to the gym religiously and on a diet. Yes I said a diet! And I can proudly say the Applebee's ten is gone!!!! But the only way I was able to keep my diet was to indulge once a week on goodies such as this one below. So this is my weekly piece of heaven, HERSHEYS "PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE CAKE. And oh man was it perfectly chocolate. Me and TJ ate the two slices you see gone and then the rest of the cake is going to the missionarys that live next to us. If we do not give it away, my Applebees ten will be back by the end of the week!

The recipe can be found on Hersheys.com

This One is mine:)
This is the one from Hersheys.com





3 comments:

Taylors said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wish I lived next door to you! you have some self control!!!

jgverdine said...

Heather...pa-lease! Youve never had an "applebees ten" ever, have you?? Eat up girl!!

Riley and Brittney said...

Yum - I want some!! Its a good thing I live away from you and that cake, cuz I'm trying to get skinny for a certain cruise that we are going on!!