Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Clam Chowder.

Ok so here it is. THE BEST CLAM CHOWDER IN THE WORLD. I didn't even like clam chowder til I met TJ. (I also didn't eat sandwiches either and now I eat one everyday) Anyways.... Tj has this obsession with clam chowder. So when we first moved up here we drove to the coast and stopped by this little junky seafood place. Little did we know it is a hidden gem! This clam chowder is to die for! So whenever we have time we drive to the coast to grab some. So whenever any of you come to visit, we will take you here. If you don't like clam chowder, everything else is to die for too! I can't stop thinking about this warm apple tart we had for dessert there the other night!OMG!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMMY!! Zupas has really yummy sandwiches and clam chowder too! The best I think!

The Glaziers said...

You guys look like your having a great time! It looks so awesome there I told kade I want to go:) Hope you are doing great! Miss ya