Friday, January 29, 2010

More of our life here in the rain

So I realized I never put pictures of our apt up. So 5 and a half months later, here they are!!


Did I mention we got this bed for free? Ya we did. This picture doesn't do it justice, but it is really pretty in person, plus it was free.
This is where you will find TJ 95 percent of the time. Boooo!
The bathroom. We have two bathrooms, but ours was dirty:)



IT IS SO NOT FUN TO BE A JAZZ FAN IN BLAZER LAND!
So my best friend in the whole world got me jazz tickets for christmas! The game was fun. The jazz were ahead 20 points just in the first quarter. Plus we were THE ONLY jazz fans there. Not exaggerating! I was almost scared to take off my coat and sport my jersey. Ahhhh. what kind of fan am I! haha.





Oh and I am taking a cake decorating class so from now on I will post some of the stuff I learn. I am super excited for this. So after my class on tuesday I made the buttercream frosting and cake I need for next class and made a little sample for TJ. He loved it.






2 comments:

Kaisi Grow said...

I have always wanted to do a cake decorating class! You will have to tell me how it is and if you recommend doing it?? You're house is super cute! Way to go on the free bed!.

Unknown said...

T it's good to see you finally got a mac! don't yo love it? How you doin' buddy? Man we took our first Pharm test this last week and all I can say is I hate that class! Good thing I can always call you when I have questions as a dentist. When are you guys going to be ack in So. Utah? We need to get together. Spring Break or summer? Let me know man.