Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Trip to San Francisco and Accepted to Pharmacy School!!!!

Me and TJ went to San Francisco last weekend. TJ had an interview for a pharmacy school and I went along to chill. When we first arrived in San Fran we approached our rental car for the weekend and it was this LITTLE YELLOW THING! I saw the thing from a distance and said " don't tell me thats our car" and sure enough it was. haha!!! After a few moments of surprise we grew fond of this LITTLE YELLOW THING. Our next car will be a little one.
When we first arrived to our hot wheels it reminded me of this movie scene:) haha.




This is me in downtown san fran shopping. Shopping there was super fun.
When we accidentally ran into the Ghirardelli Chocolate factory while driving around it was a sign from God! As me and T are chocolate lovers, we had to go check it out. While we were there we got some Ghirardelli's Hot chocolate. We later went back the next day for a chocolate cupcake:)
I'd have to say a few hours out of our trip were soley devoted to finding and driving up and down san franciscos steep hills. This steep streein this picture is a mild hill.

I look like I'm in pain cause it was freezing balls there!!!!!

THis is us at stinson beach.


Tonight we found out that Tj got ACCEPTEDto Pacific University located in Hillsboro Oregon. It was his top choice so this will be our new home for the next three years. We are both very excited to move on with our lives and get out of Cedar!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love S.F. there is always so much to do there! Christmas is so pretty there too! That is so exciting you finally know where you are going. When are you moving to Oregon??

Tandy said...

Congratulations! But Oregon?? Now I'll never see you! Silly girl... you're supposed to come to California! J/K
How fun for the two of you! Believe me... it's always an adventure when your husband is in graduate school!
Love you, too!

Bode & Taryn said...

I don't want you to leave me:(

Anonymous said...

That'll be good for you guys for the summer. It'll be like a mini vacation except probably not so much for TJ. ha My Uncle sells and he is never home during the summer. Anyway, I'm so excited for you guys! Maybe I can convince James we need to take a trip out to Cali. this summer and come play with you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

P.S.

Watch out for those INSANE taxi drivers there though. ha They about run you over.

Kassi said...

Hi I found your blog through The Cutlers and couldn't help looking
I grew up with TJ (Kanab) So I thought I would stop in and say congrats on the Pharmacy school! How neat is that!! Good Luck to you guys!
I believe you know Mitch and Robyn Gubler... well we are related to them. My husband is Mitch's first cousin. anyway tell T Congrats!

Taylors said...

Congrats on the pharmacy school! Oh I love the little yellow car, I think you are right in looking into buying one :) You better go with the yellow though.

TheGrandys said...

Ms Heather! These pics are so fun! Next time you go to SF pack us in your bag okay? Congrats on pharmacy school! That is so great! We love you!

All 4 of us said...

So I am glad I was finally able to give you your sad Christmas present and bummed that I only got to see you for about 30 min and most of that was spent working. Thanks for locking up my house for the scary people. And.....a big CONGRATS! It sounds like we need to hang out before you disappear for the next 3 years. I am thinking snow boarding in a couple weeks....

Hollie said...

Looks like you guys had alot of fun!!! Congrats on school too! We HAVE to go shopping in San Fran this summer. Way good stores!!!!

Brownies said...

Hey fat-dirt, congrats on the Farm-school acceptance. Oregon will be sweet, and I think Pacific might make the NCAA tourney this year, so thats a plus. I hope you don't turn liberal up there, or maybe living up there will give you a better chance to spit on a few libs. Watch out for the Subaru's and the Obama stickers. Take it easy, and if want to stop off in Tooele before you drive up there, give me a holla-back girl.

Lance and Nikki said...

Congrats on pharmacy school! Oregon will be fun! We've moved all over since we've been married and it was so fun to live somewhere new! Have fun!

micahandwhitney said...

Heather!!! my long lost roommate :D i miss you!! tell tj congrats that he got accepted, that is awesome! i bet you guys are so excited to get out of cedar city. i'm jealous. how are you doing? how has everything been?