Sunday, November 15, 2009

This is a big one!!!!



So this weekend we had our first visitors!!! Tj's parents came to visit us and we had a lot of fun with them. We ate a lot of clam chowder and saw some AMAZING sites on the coast and in the Columbia gorge. So I'm pretty sure there are enough pics to tell our story of this weekend.














RASCAL FLATTS!
We actually weren't planning on going to this concert. We heard on the radio it was starting in a couple of hours so we hopped on the MAX and scalped some cheap tickets. The joys of living in a City:)





Just in case you forgot what i looked like. Here is one of me!

3 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

HEather, you're in such a beautiful part of the country! Portland/Cape Mears area is one of my favorites!! I love seeing your blog!!
-Janell (Rowley) Cropper

Talia said...

Heather, Wow i'm totally blog stalking you right now, but I don't care. I'm glad to see you are doing so good,I havn't seen you in years and you look as beautiful as ever. Have fun in living in Oregon. Take Care---Tal P.S. Cute blog!

jgverdine said...

we want to come visit! It looks so pretty there, but i think its going to have to be when it's warm...we're babies when it comes to cold weather! C'ya either at thanksgiving or christmas.