Sunday, October 11, 2009

Our lives are soooo not exciting right now!!!

Well not much has been going on lately. TJ goes to school and studies all day and I work at crapplebee's once in a while and just hang out. I find myself watching Friends WAY more than I should lately! Anyways..... T had a birthday last week, he turned 27!!! I got him a new HUGE tent and we went downtown to a sushi and seafood buffet. It was pretty delicious. Other happenings were that we drove up to seattle and went to a mariners and yankees game and went to the space needle. (which is way over rated by the way) It was cool but way over priced.

Also I've been liking the new prius lately. Call me crazy but they don't look as retarded as they once did to me. I think they are starting to grow on me. Plus the fact they get 50 miles to the gallon is also enticing. I don't know. Who knows maybe in a couple of years this will be my new car of choice. So that is all!!















4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude I'm so jealous that you have been to two Yanks games this year!!!! I want to go to one of their playoff games!! How about A Rod becoming a clutch hitter. Man I didn't see that one coming. The Yanks are going to win it all this year.

Kaisi Grow said...

Hey TJ told me you guys had moved & he was in school. I totally know what you mean about being insanely bored & watching way to much TV... except instead of Friends, I watch Greys Anatomy and am in a town where I don't know anyone!. Anyways.... If you ever come up with something to kill the time that the boys are at school give me the secret cuz I am going crazy.

Riley and Brittney said...

You are having too much fun without me and Taryn. And I can totally see you driving a Prius. You should call sometime so we can catch up!!

All 4 of us said...

You like the Prius because you are in the land of tree lovers! I am just saying, nothing wrong with it. My next car will be a Subaru, enough said.

I am sorry you are bored...tell the bees that you need to spend more quality time serving their drinks, I am sure that would help your boredom blues and pad the pocket book. Or...I mean the possibilities are endless, I can't help but say, go have some FUN!

Feel free to venture to the blissful desert anytime, we could always use some fun down here!

Best wishes, have fun, and save the whales!