Sunday, June 14, 2009

Horse Races & Baseball

We went to some horse races a couple weeks ago. It was really fun cause I have never been to anything like this. We bet 5 dollars on this beauty, number 9. We lost. Ha ha. But it made it so much more fun to bet on a horse cause then we had one to cheer for.













Today we went to an A's vs Giants game. Here I am ready to catch a ball. Then TJ crushed my dream telling me I had a 1 in 10,000 chance of catching a ball.


Cotton Candy tongue!! I am such a sucker for cotton candy! I love it. Everytime the guys would come by with cotton candy I would want it so bad. But I resisted. Then Hollie got a bunch so I gave in and had some:)



At&t ballpark
THe weather was suprisingly SO nice. I brought two sweaters cause I thought I was gonna freeze. But to my surprise I was so warm:)

3 comments:

Hollie said...

haha love the tongue. my teeth are still blue. gotta love that cotton candy :)

jgverdine said...

Fun stuff! Wish you guys wouldve been able to make it for the 4th. We'll have to play at the Lake for you:) See ya strangers!!

All 4 of us said...

Hi!

so I loved your random post but never made a comment, I am glad that I am not the only one that gets that bored.

we sure miss you guys...not that we saw you a lot before, but some how the distance makes it seem more permanent.

have a super weekend, enjoy those sweaters and cari's for me, personally, I think that is the best part of going to SF.

Rambling...see....