Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Break and a NEW CORVETTE!

Easter weekend was a lot of fun. Too bad I didn't bring camera to document golfing, drag races and easter egg hunt in Las Vegas!!! I always forget it when we go anywhere. BUT.... I did capture some pics from mine and Taryn's fun day at Sand Hollow which was the day after easter!!! TJ was doing homework and Bode was working so we decided to soak up some serious sun together!!! It was perfect weather, 80 degrees and no wind!


Later the same day, me and TJ drove to st george to have dinner with TJ's parents and little did we know Danny was a new proud owner of a BRAND NEW CORVETTE.
So here it is!!!!




1 comment:

Hollie said...

Looks like fun..hot car! I wanna lay out in the sun...but I've got a baby belly...my bikini's will be retired this summer.